• 5+ years of online product management, ecommerce, or backend systems integration
• Previously worked through a cadence and scrum cycle to consistently deliver items to
• Exceptional oral and written skills, including the ability to explain complex situations simply
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated track record of strong execution and experience partnering with technical
teams to deliver results using Agile methodologies
• Front-end web experience within User Management and Order Placement/Transactions
• High level knowledge of the Staples.com and Staples Advantage backend systems
• Customer-centricity with a proven track-record to deliver quality products that meet
• Experience with market research, competitive analysis, usability testing, and A/B testing
• Strong strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills; with the ability to break down
complex problems into small, iterative segments
• Proven ability to collaborate broadly with a flexible, positive attitude that recognizes the
problem statement and partners with others to determine how to address
• Experience managing and motivating others to get work done
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email email@example.com for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.