Minimum Education Requirements:
Minimum Prior Related Work Experience Typically Required:
• 1-2 years
Essential Skills Required:
• Strategic thinker, self-starter, team player, good communicator with strong interpersonal skills—ability to work well with different functional areas
• Problem resolution – Proven ability to proactively identify business issues and provide results or completed action plans and resolutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills required (Excel, Word)
• Must be detail oriented, well organized and good time management skills
• Extensive customer service for 28 Staples Global Business units
• International Conference calling/meetings/WebEx to accommodate Global business units, suppliers and China office
• Staples Brand International benefit has increased to over $30M.
• Must determine profitability for all purchase order shipments to ensure goods are being shipped the most cost effective manner with impacting Supply Chain metric
• Communicate and provide direction on a daily basis to SBC Export Specialists regarding Global Business unit purchase orders
• Must continually drive suppliers and Global Business units to ensure all production, shipments, order placement and forecasts are provided in a timely manner
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email email@example.com for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.