Staples provides comprehensive furniture solutions for customers of all sizes. Our furniture professionals work with customers to understand their business objectives and then create furniture solutions that support those objectives. It takes a team of talented associates to develop projects from concept to completion. Our sales professionals, interior designers, project managers, and furniture sales support associates are the best in the business because we know that when it's all said and done, talented teams win!
The Furniture Sales Specialist supports the Staples Advantage inside account management team as the office furniture expert for current customers.
• Collaborate with Inside Account team to develop office furniture sales in existing Staples Advantage customers by being the resident expert in Office Furniture and its corresponding design needs
• Research and identify the appropriate vendors, and effectively act as a conduit between the customer, Inside Account team, and the vendor to ensure all program requirements are met during the selling, installation and maintenance phases
• Use software including Microsoft applications and CRM on a daily basis to communicate quotes and related information
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 1-2 years Office furniture industry experience and solid product knowledge
• Computer proficiency with MS Word, MS Outlook, and furniture specification tool experience helpful
• Proven ability to sell as part of a team
• Clear understanding of full cycle of furniture selling process, from initial evaluation of needs, through identifying vendors, creating quotes, vendor lead times, installation coordination, ongoing communication with customer, and follow-up to insure satisfaction with product and service
• Professional, effective communication style by phone and in-person
• Ability to function independently
• Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously, while meeting agreed-upon deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Good time management and prioritizing skills
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email email@example.com for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.