• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field), Master’s degree preferred
• 7+ years of overall professional experience
• At least 2 years Looker development experience creating Looker ML and Looker
• 2 or more years’ experience developing reporting solutions and Models in either Power BI,
Tableau or Microstrategy.
• Experience with UX Design / Data Visualization strongly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses strong business acumen, with ability to assist in development of business
• Interface with key customers from all functional areas - Analytic skills are needed
• Proven and recent experience of implementing solutions from requirements gathering and
process design to functional production deployment
• Expert T-SQL Programming skills
• Experience with dimensional data modeling
• Experience or knowledge of SSIS and ETL processing
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DB and Azure DW a big plus
• Experience with Hadoop tools including sqoop, Spark, and Hive
• Ability to manage multiple efforts concurrently
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong knowledge of emerging technologies and tools
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Effective collaboration of tasks across the business and technical teams
• Able to work quickly and under tight delivery deadlines with focus on details
• Demonstrated ability to produce high quality deliverables
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with management,
coworkers, and business users
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.