• Accurately process and resolve multiple incoming customer service contacts via chat, phone or email to determine customer needs, identify problems, direct customers to appropriate resources, or resolve customer problems directly and make any necessary callbacks. Multi-task with the highest quality customer service.
• Enter order information including additions, deletions, changes and cancellations.
• Receive and respond to customer inquiries via chat, phone or email regarding Staples’ products and business services
• Place customers order and work to cross sell and/or upsell
• Place callbacks to follow up on initial customer inquiry and to keep customer up to date on any system changes
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email email@example.com for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.