The MPS Support and Fleet Coordinator – Customer Dedicated will have responsibility for planning, coordination and execution of all aspects of Managed Print Services post Contract with their assigned customer. They will be responsible for ensuring that the MPS Fleet is maintained accurately leading to enhanced profitability. They will be the main point of contact for executive level decision makers for all service related inquiries. They will work closely with the assigned service providers for their account, to ensure SLA achievement. They will be an integral part of the team that delivers all MPS solutions to our largest customers. The MPS Support and Fleet Coordinator – Customer Dedicated will provide system maintenance of all printers under the Customer Print Solution umbrella.
The top priority for this role is to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with the Staples Managed Print Services under the specific contract assigned.
• Monitor and drive all SLAs related to service
• Onsite tech response: Ensure we stay above the agreed rate of techs arriving on time
• Next Business Day Repair: Make sure we stay above the agreed rate of printers repaired by next business day
• Ensure toners are ordered and delivered according to agreed SLAs
• Monitor fleet to ensure all networkable devices are reporting to avoid ATR, service, or billing issues
• Monitor service tickets on a daily basis to ensure we drive the metrics towards customer satisfaction
• Lead service calls and stats reviews, participation and engagement on weekly calls with customer leadership team, ongoing status meetings with service providers, project planning and coordination, implementing fleet changes in the system and recommendations to improve account revenue
• Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate MPS Fleet Schedule with data integrity
• Participates in quality check processes and peer reviews of all service tickets and assigned dedicated customers
• Ensures adherence to MPS Services and Fleet Management processes
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.