• Manages and coordinates Loss Prevention and Safety Programs intended to protect Staples assets and ensure a safe work environment within Staples Retail locations
• Manages Loss Prevention initiatives and programs on facility levels which may include a combination of locations within a geographical area; travel
• Executes and evaluates loss prevention related solutions through a combination of applications including data analysis, audits, training programs and investigations
• Works with cross functional groups across multiple levels and departments to ensure seamless, integrated solutions
• Manages programs designed to both reduce worker’s compensations costs and improve the overall safe working condition for associates
• Ensures compliance to safety training as required by OSHA and other regulatory agencies
• Works with Risk Management and Corporate Safety to analyze accident data, develop strategies to address root causes of accidents and ensure the execution of Safety programs Augments the Safety Program in Retail Stores providing services to include Audits, Investigations and Training Supports programs designed to reduce and control fraud channels
• Monitors fraud prevention measures and executes fraud investigations/prosecutions, both internal and external Coordinates with Retail Operations in an effort to minimize chargeback exposure and maximize potential for sales/profit
• Utilizes and supports security systems including CCTV, Access Control and burglar alarm protection Applies best practices, standards and processes to achieve effective system operations, efficiency and savings
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.