• Minimum Associate's or Technical Degree
• Minimum 2 years of related work experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to coordinate with other internal departments to deliver seamless service to customers
• Ability to assess a problem and promptly resolve it or escalate it to a supervisor
• Ability to analyze customers’ needs through soliciting, evaluating, and acting upon data analysis
• Relationship Management
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to identify improvement opportunities and actively engage in implementing improvements
• Ability to positively influence team morale, sense of belonging and participation
• Must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and a team player
• Advanced skills in spreadsheet creation and database maintenance
• Ability to quickly create and manipulate information in Excel utilizing pivot tables, subtotals, and macros
• Ability to convert files to and from different formats (i.e., text files into Excel files, Word data into Excel)
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.