The position of MPS Operations – Fleet and Consumable Analyst is an integral position within the MPS Operations Team with the responsibility of maintaining accurate Print Fleets for all customers in all Staples Systems, inclusive of MADC processes. They will handle daily analytics on all customers and provide data to the MPS AC and Field Account Manager for customer facing conversations needed to update the systems. This role will also be responsible for analyzing toner level data to ensure that auto replenishment of toner is successful for each print device. This role will engage with high level vendor contacts on SLA achievement and will act as a Subject Matter Expert on all facets of MPS Fleet Reconciliation.
• Responsible for bringing solutions to the management team to support the goal of higher % of devices under contract and reporting accurately
• Engagement from C-Level to mid-level management with MPS customers to maintain and grow our MPS Revenue
• Provides insight to management to enable strategic development
• Engagement with all levels of contacts at our key vendor partners
• Print Optimization Analysis and Execution
• Fleet Maintenance – MADC (Move, Add, Delete, Change)
• Data Collection Tool System Maintenance
• Customer Inquiries – Research and Respond (Billing, Toner, Misc.)
• Customer Requested Reporting
• Managing Partner Reconciliation Reports to maintain data integrity
• Attend customer calls to cover individual roll out plans and completion dates
• Maintain accurate customer records of all MPS transactions
• Special Projects as required
• High School Degree
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Advanced MS Office skills including: Excel, Outlook, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn the use of new software quickly (i.e. AS400 similar application)
• Ability to work under pressure, especially under tight client deadlines
• Detail oriented, strong attention to detail is critical
• Project management skills; demonstrated ability to keep projects on track through proactive communication, prioritization, organization, problem solving, time/task management and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to follow departmental rules / guidelines and provide necessary team support
• Must be able to learn quickly and work well under minimal supervision as a part of a fast-paced team
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Managed Print Services experience
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email email@example.com for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.