KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects and task simultaneously and to work within tight deadlines and balance workload effectively
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Basic understanding of process improvement methodologies
• Candidate must be detail orientated and well organized
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self starter with strong initiative who can work independently, as well as in a team to complete assignments
• Proficiency in Excel, Access, Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
• Customer Service experience highly desirable
AVAILABLE SKILLS SET TRAINING
• Intro to Project Planning
• Effective Meeting Management Skills
• Project Management Training
• 3 to 5 years experience
• Bachelor Degree
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.