• High school degree or GED, or equivalent experience required.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to interact and communicate in a constructive and professional manner
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate competent general personal computing skills required
• Ability to work well in a team environment and maintain strict company confidentiality
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
• Loss Prevention, safety, and security experience
• Customer service experience
• Worker’s compensation claims management and safety program administration
• LP certification and OSHA certification
EQUIPMENT & TOOLS UTILIZED
• Proficiency with MS Windows and MS Office including Word, Excel and possibly Access
• Daily use of handheld metal detectors
• Aiphone-type video and audio door security and access unit
• Facility badge access control system and software
• Multi-line telephone switchboard with PA feature
• Document and photo ID printers; copier; calculator; writing instruments; personal computer; cameras; and other office equipment and machines
• Burglar and access control systems
• CCTV systems
• While performing duties of the job, the employee may operate warehouse equipment such as conveyors, hand trucks, manual pallet jacks, scissor lifts and, if certified, operate other motorized material handling equipment.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the process, please call 1-888-490-4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EEO is the Law English Version – Revised November 2009
EEO is the Law Supplement English Version – Revised September 2015
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-490-4747.